We are glad you stopped by and are looking forward to getting to know you better. If you liked the show or are a fan of the podcast, please show your support by "friending" us on Facebook. It would make our day if you'd share your photos and thoughts about the performance there. Really, we'd be tickled to hear from you!
Ways to Get Act!vated
Dive into the collection of stories adapted from the stage productions. Read them aloud with your children and let them explore the interactive pages.
Don't keep it a secret!
Hopefully our show made you and your kids giggle, made you ponder, gave you a new perspective or even inspired a theatrical presentation in your living room. Do you believe anyone who wants to see the show, listen to the podcast or explore the web site ought to have the opportunity? We agree. But we need people like you to help us get the word out. Here are some simple ways you can help others get Act!vated.
- Tweet! Let your twitter followers know what you thought about the stories. Point them to something you like on our web site.
- Let your child's school know that we do educational shows for school assemblies, after school programs and family nights.
- Do you have a blog that is read by other parents? Coming up with new content for your readers can be a challenge. Perhaps we can help. Check the Media Center for background information or grab a Press Release for one of our upcoming public performances to share with your tribe. Or Email us if you are looking for guest bloggers.
- Tell your local library that they can get Act!vated. Share our web address with your favorite children's librarian.
- Read a folktale or blog post you like? Share it on Pinterest.
- Rate and review Act!vated Stories podcast on iTunes. It only takes a second but really helps a lot!
- Give the podcast a thumbs up on Stitcher. Don't have Stitcher on your mobile phone yet? Sign up here and type "storytellers" in the promo code box to let them know we sent you. Stitcher is a free mobile app that lets you listen to your favorite podcasts anytime, anywhere.
- Get your Act!vated CDs on CD Baby. Your reviews are welcome and greatly appreciated there too.
Listen to A!S Stories for Free
"Being able to participate as stars was our favorite part!" ~7 and 9 year olds, Ripon, CA
If you are passionate about inspiring children to read and explore theatre arts you can help. We are a small operation with big goals and dreams of making theatre accessible to all. Your donations will help us reach more underprivileged children. All donations are tax deductable and we guarantee that 100% goes towards bringing theatre to children in underserved communities. Please consider giving what you can. Anything would help.